Awards & Fellowships
- Awarded Imperial College Rector’s Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2011.
- Shortlisted for best paper at International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE), 2012.
- Shortlisted for best theoretical paper at International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP), 2004.
- Awarded Prize for Best Application paper at International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP), 2002.
Invited Talks & Panel Member
- Keynote Speaker at the 3rd “International Workshop on Engineering Adaptive Systems” , Turin, Italy, 8-10 April 2015.
- Invited talk at IBM Research, Zurich on “Logic-based Learning
advances, challenges and applications”, May 2015.
- Invited Speaker at the IBM Business Connect Press Conference for IBM Watson Academy Programme (2015). IC news article, ComputerWorld’s article.
- Panel Member at the ASE co-located International Workshop on Machine learning Technologies in Software Engineering (MALETS) on “Machine Learning for Software Quality Assurance”, 2011.
- Keynote Speaker at the “International Workshop on Formal Approaches to Ubiquitous Systems” on Distributed Reasoning for Analysis and Adaptation in Ubiquitous Computing, 2009.
- Invited talk at the Japanese Workshop on Answer Set Programming and Abduction, National Institute of Informatics, Japan 2008.
- Invited talk, for Master research seminar course, at the Department of Computing, University of Leicester, 2008.