Work with us! We encourage prospective PhD candidates, MSc and undergraduate students, and postdoctoral associates interested in our research to contact Dr Ruth Misener; please include a CV and a brief statement of interest.
- Dr Jan Kronqvist, 2019 –
- Funded by a Royal Society 2018 Newton International Fellowship. I collaborate with Dr Kronqvist and mentor him in developing his independent research career.
Postdoctoral Research Associates
- Dr Kristijonas Cyras, 2017 –
- Dr Juan Campos Salazar, 2018 –
- Funded by the GALINI EPSRC Project
- Radu Baltean-Lugojan, 2015 –
- Miten Mistry, 2015 –
- Simon Olofsson, 2016 –
- Title Gaussian processes for hybridising analytical and data-driven optimisation: Application to bioreactors
- Joint supervision with Dr Marc Deisenroth
- Funded by the ModLife Engineering Training Network
- Awarded Best Quality Poster for 2nd year PhD students in the 2018 Department of Computing Google Poster Competition
- Selected to present in Parliament as part of the 2019 STEM for Britain competition. Simon’s poster is here.
- Francesco Ceccon, 2016 –
- Funded in relation to the GALINI EPSRC Project
- Johannes Wiebe, 2017 –
- Alexander Thebelt, 2019 –
- Funded by BASF
- Ruby Sedgwick, 2019 –
- Funded by the EPSRC CDT AI4Health
- Co-supervisor with Prof M Stevens (Department of Materials)
Masters & Final Year UG Project Students