The Third call for proposals, `Verified Trustworthy Software Components’ , supported projects addressing the problems associated with the aim of placing verified trustworthy software components within the overall software infrastructure.
- Where software meets hardware: Verifying performance impacts of micro-architecture vulnerability mitigations PI: Vashti Galpin, Co-I: David Aspinall, University of Edinburgh
- Formal Verification of Information Flow Security for Relational Databases. PI: Andrei Popescu, University of Sheffield, Co-I: Peter Lammich, University of Twente, The Netherlands.
- Mechanising the Theory of Build Systems. PI: James Cheney, Co-I: Perdita Stevens, University of Edinburg.
- Fluid Session Types: End-to-End Verification of Communication Protocols. PI: Nobuko Yoshida, Imperial College London, Co-I: Rumyana Neykova, Brunel University London.
- Higher-order Program Invariants and Higher-order Constrained Horn Clauses. PI: Steven Ramsay, University of Bristol, Co-I: Luke Ong, University of Oxford.
- Generalised static checking for type and bounds errors. PI: Stephen Kell, University of Kent.
- Reliable High-Level Synthesis. PI: John Wickerson, Imperial College London
- Persistent Safety and Security. PI: Brijesh Dongol, Co-I: Francois Dupressoir, Co-I, John Derrick, University of Sheffield