The Fifth Annual VeTSS Call for Proposals, under the theme: “Safe and Secure Software Systems” was the last VeTSS call associated with the current funding from EPSRC and NCSC. Funding was for new work loosely grouped under the headings Safe AI, Trustworthy Software, Verified Software Infrastructure and Reliable Continuous Software Behaviour. The following projects were chosen for funding:
- Neural Network Verification: in Search of the Missing Spec, PI: Ekaterina Komendantskaya, Heriot-Watt University.
- Type-driven data-science infrastructure for Idris2, PI: Ohad Kammar, University of Edinburgh.
- Symbolic Computation for Mainstream Verification, PI: Budi Arief, University of Kent.
- Verified Program Synthesis for Refactoring Rust Programs, PI: Meng Wang, University of Bristol.
- Safe and Reliable Concurrent Robotics Programming with Choreographies, PI: Nobuko Yoshida, Imperial College London.