I am Reader in Machine Learning for Imaging co-leading the Biomedical Image Analysis Group. I am also Adviser – Medical Image Analysis at HeartFlow and I am leading the London-based HeartFlow-Imperial Research Team. I work as adviser for Kheiron Medical Technologies.
- Three papers accepted at MICCAI 2019:
- Graph Convolutional Gaussian Processes has been accepted at ICML 2019
- TeTrIS: Template Transformer Networks for Image Segmentation with Shape Priors has been accepted in TMI
- Controlling Meshes via Curvature: Spin Transformations for Pose-Invariant Shape Processing has been accepted as oral at IPMI 2019
- Automated Quality Control in Image Segmentation: Application to the UK Biobank Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study has been accepted in JCMR