I am Reader in Machine Learning for Imaging co-leading the Biomedical Image Analysis Group. I am also Adviser – Medical Image Analysis at HeartFlow and I am leading the London-based HeartFlow-Imperial Research Team. I am a Visiting Researcher at Microsoft Research and work as scientific adviser for Kheiron Medical Technologies.
Can you beat our AI in Spot-the-Lesion?
- Domain Generalization via Model-Agnostic Learning of Semantic Features accepted at NeurIPS 2019
- Morpho-MNIST has been accepted in JMLR
- Three papers accepted at MICCAI 2019:
- Graph Convolutional Gaussian Processes accepted at ICML 2019
- TeTrIS: Template Transformer Networks for Image Segmentation with Shape Priors accepted in TMI