I am Reader in Machine Learning for Imaging co-leading the Biomedical Image Analysis Group. I am also Adviser – Medical Image Analysis at HeartFlow and I am leading the London-based HeartFlow-Imperial Research Team. I am a Visiting Researcher at Microsoft Research and work as scientific adviser for Kheiron Medical Technologies.
Can you beat our AI in Spot-the-Lesion?
- Domain Generalization via Model-Agnostic Learning of Semantic Features (NeurIPS 2019)
- Morpho-MNIST (JMLR)
- Image-and-Spatial Transformer Networks for Structure-Guided Image Registration (MICCAI 2019)
- Improving RetinaNet for CT Lesion Detection with Dense Masks from Weak RECIST Labels (MICCAI 2019)
- Overfitting of neural nets under class imbalance: Analysis and improvements for segmentation (MICCAI 2019)
- Graph Convolutional Gaussian Processes (ICML 2019)
- TeTrIS: Template Transformer Networks for Image Segmentation with Shape Priors (IEEE TMI)