We would like to invite researchers to submit a one-page extended abstract describing their real-time capable SLAM system along with a video demonstrating its operation, in order to apply for performing a live-demonstration in our interactive session.
- Novel map representations
- Dealing with dynamic scene content
- Alternative state representations (e.g. continuous-time)
- Large-scale consistent mapping
- High accuracy, robustness and motion bandwidth
- SLAM on mobile devices
- Scalability in space and time concerning memory and processing power
If this sounds interesting to you, please submit a short abstract to Stefan Leutenengger by 6th December 2015 (!!extended deadline!!). It can come simply in the form of plain e-mail text describing your demo including required space, power, etc.