Research Activities – Current
- Object Capability Policies
- The Need for Capability Policies, Drossopoulou and Noble, FTjJP 2013
- Towards Capability Policy Specification and Verification, unpublished
- First Steps towards reasoning about Trust and Risk in the open world: the Escrow example. Drossopoulou and Noble.
Slides based on an invited talk given at iFM 2014, in Bertinoro.
- Concurrent Programming
- Program Verification
- Characterization of Program Evolution
- Theorem Proving
Research Grant (current)
UpScale‘s vision is to provide programming language support to efficiently develop applications that seamlessly scale to the available parallelism of manycore chips without abandoning the object-oriented paradigm and the associated software engineering methodologies.
Participants: CWI, Imperial College, University of Oslo, Uppsala University
- Object Oriented Programming
- Type and Module Systems
- Ownership Types
- Dynamic Linking