- G. Casale, A. Sansottera, P. Cremonesi. “Compact Markov-Modulated Models for Multiclass Trace Fitting“. INFORMS European J. of Operational Research (EJOR), full paper to appear in 2016.
- D. Dubois, G. Casale, “OptiSpot: Minimizing Application Deployment Cost using Spot Cloud Resources“, Cluster Computing journal, 18(2), June 2016.
- G. Casale, J.F. Pérez, W. Wang. “QD-AMVA: Evaluating Systems with Queue-Dependent Service Requirements“, in Elsevier Performance Evaluation, Special Issue on IFIP Performance 2015, Sydney, Australia. 19-21 October 2015.
- G. Casale, G. Horvath, J. F. Pérez. “A Matrix-Analytic Approximation for Closed Queueing Networks with General FCFS Nodes”, in MAM9 conference, Hungary, June 2016.
- W. Wang, G. Casale, A. Kattepur, M. Nambiar. “Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Closed Queueing Network Demands from Queue Length Data“, IEEE International Conference on Performance Engineering (ICPE 2016), Delft, March 12-18, 2016.
- D. Dubois, G. Casale. “Autonomic Provisioning and Application Mapping on Spot Cloud Resources“, IEEE International Conference on Cloud and Autonomic Computing (ICCAC 2015), Boston, September 21-25, 2015.
- R.Osman, J.F. Pérez, G. Casale. “Quantifying the Impact of Replication on the Quality-of-Service in Cloud Databases“, IEEE International Conference on Software Quality, Reliability & Security (QRS 2016), Vienna, 2016.
The methods developed in OptiMAM have been integrated in LINE, our layered queueing network solver. New features developed and added in OptiMAM:
- Performance evaluation of BPMN collaboration diagrams. LINE can now read BPMN models and analyzes them by means of a model-to-model transformation to LQN models.
- Transient performance measures. LINE can now return a time-dependent performance analysis of BPMN, LQN and other supported models.
- Load-dependent and multi-server queues. LINE includes the QD-AMVA method developed in the OptiMAM project to analyze load-dependent and multi-server queues.
- Asynchronous calls. LINE is now able to process asynchronous calls between tasks.