Zhijin is working as a research associate for ICRI project in Imperial College London since May 2016. She obtained her PhD from Queen Mary University of London in 2016.
Her recent research interests include:
- Low-power wide-area networks in IoT;
- Compressive sensing & matrix completion in cognitive radio and water sensor networks;
- Non-orthogonal multiple access in 5G networks.
Y. Cai, Z. Qin, F. Cui, G. Y. Li and J. A. McCann, Modulation and Multiple Access for 5G Networks”, 2017 (under review).
- Y. Liu, Z. Qin, M. Elkashlan, A. Nallanathan and J. A. McCann, Non-orthogonal Multiple Access in Hybrid Heterogeneous Networks”, 2017 (under review).
- Z. Qin, Y. Liu, G. Y. Li and J. A. McCann, Performance Analysis of Clustered Low-Power Wide-Area Networks”, 2017 (under review).
- Z. Qin, Y. Gao and M. Plumbley, “Malicious User Detection Based on Low-Rank Matrix Completion in Cooperative Spectrum Sensing”, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2016 (revised).
- Y. Liu, Z. Qin, M. Elkashlan, Y. Gao and L. Hanzo, ”Enhancing the Physical Layer Security of Non-orthogonal Multiple Access in Large-scale Networks”, in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Jan. 2017 (accept to appear).
- Y. Gao, Z. Qin, Z. Feng, Q. Zhang, O. Holland and M. Dohler, ”Scalable & Reliable IoT Enabled By Dynamic Spectrum Management for M2M in LTE-A”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 1135-1145, Dec. 2016. (9th most popular article of IoT, Jan. 2017)
- Z. Qin, Y. Liu, Y. Gao, M. Elkashlan and A. Nallanathan, “Wireless Powered Cognitive Radio Networks with Compressive Sensing and Matrix Completion”, in IEEE Transactions on Communications, Nov. 2016.
- Z. Qin, Y. Gao, M. Plumbley and C. Parini, “Wideband Spectrum Sensing on Real-time Signals at Sub-Nyquist Sampling Rates in Single and Cooperative Multiple Nodes”, in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 64, no. 12, pp. 3106-3117, Jun. 2016. (9th most downloaded articles of TSP, Jan. 2016)
- Z. Qin, Y. Gao, and C. Parini, “Data-Assisted Low Complexity Compressive Spectrum Sensing on Real-Time Signals under Sub-Nyquist Rate”, in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 1174-1185, Feb. 2016. (11th most downloaded articles of TWC, Feb. 2016)